Woman And computer
Human And Computer

Happy New Year To RHA Readers

Year 2010 has been a wonderful year here on RHA(Rafay Hacking Articles), We wish you all a very happy 2011 to all of all readers. The Year 2010 has been really amazing in terms of Traffic and Revenue too, We Doubled our Daily Traffic and so as the revenue generated from the blog, I Wrote my first book on Ethical Hacking "A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking" and got Interviewed.



Goals For 2011

I have lots of goals for 2011 and some of them are as Follows:
  • Launch Facebook Hacking Video Series
  • Write an E-Book on Malware and Viruses
  • Launch a Membership Website
  • Take Techlotips.com to the next level
And Much More.

Top Posts of 2010 on RHA

Here are the top posts of RHA in the year 2010:
Right now I am in karachi where I will be celebrating new year, Tell us how will celebrate the new year?

 
Internet