Woman And computer
Human And Computer

A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking Book Winner

If you are a regular reader of RHA you might remember offer to Review My Blog & Get A Free Linkback which I offered for blogs with low page rank and low traffic, I have decided that I am ending this offer due to large number of requests and finally it's time to decide the winner of the contest as I promised to give my book "A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking" to the best reviewer.





The review which I liked most was from Ksub which you can read by visiting the link below:
http://newbiesway.blogspot.com/2010/12/analyzation-of-blog-newbies-analyzation.html

Congratulation Ksub you have just won a free copy of my book "A Beginners Guide To Ethical Hacking" Kindly leave your email in the comments section and claim your free book. I would also like to remind you that the last date of entry for the contest on Free Copy Of Facebook Hacking Course Worth 37$ is going to end on 7th February and the winners will announced on the same day if you haven't participated yet here is your chance to get your hands on my Facebook Hacking course

 
Internet