Woman And computer
Human And Computer

Freelance job, PR writer for Concrete for Dummies, payment: $50 for PR (250-500 words)

Reply to: andrew.amco@gmail.com

I'm looking for someone to do a press release for my website it is all about concrete and helping people out. I have a brand new site about concrete for dummies. I will need a press release writing that will be announcing this new website to the internet. I want the press release to focus on letting people know that if they have a question about concrete that the help is out there.
The press release should be 250-500 words. This gig will pay $50.00.

If you have any questions you can contact me through e-mail or you can see what you are witting about at http://concretefordummies.blogspot.com

Compensation: This gig will pay $50.00. The press release should be 250-500 words

More information here.

 
Internet